With more than 20 years of experience, Michele Cagan has focused on helping people navigate their personal and business finances to solidify their financial futures.
Ms. Cagan has written several books and dozens of articles about accounting and finance, translating complex theories and confusing jargon into everyday clear language. She believes that having a good grasp of their personal financial picture – and how to improve it – is crucial for everyone, and has dedicated her career to helping people gain financial independence.
Ms. Cagan has worked in both public and private accounting, as well as teaching college-level accounting and finance courses.
Along with helping clients navigating tax laws to reap maximum refunds and reduce future tax liabilities, Ms. Cagan specializes in helping:
- Single parent households move through financial struggles toward financial success
- Young professionals break out of debt to build wealth
- Older professionals secure and grow plentiful retirement funds
- Set up the most beneficial savings plans for college, retirement, down payments, emergency funds
- Teach people to manage their finances to their biggest advantage
- Get small businesses on firm financial footing to strengthen their paths to profitability